DARIAH Ireland (DARIAH-IE), as part of the pan-European Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities, promotes and increases awareness of digital arts and humanities research, projects, tools and best practices within Ireland and the wider network of European digital arts and humanities.
The Irish Research Council (IRC) is the official member of the DARIAH-ERIC; day-to-day oversight of DARIAH-IE is led by Dr Orla Murphy at University College Cork, aided by a Steering Committee.
DARIAH-IE is represented in each of DARIAH’s Virtual Competency Centres, and co-chairs (VCC2): Research and Education (along with Denmark). More information about VCC2’s activities can be found here.
- DARIAH Theme Call for proposals 2018/19: Strategic Service Sustainability for DARIAH
- Embedding Digital Literacies BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
- Embedding Digital Literacies in HEIs Conference Locations
- Representing Research : Irish Knowledge in National and European Contexts, 15 June 2018
- RTÉ Brainstorm Article about Editing Wikipedia as a Form of Info-Environmentalism