DARIAH Ireland (DARIAH-IE), as part of the pan-European Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities, promotes and increases awareness of digital arts and humanities research, projects, tools and best practices within Ireland and the wider network of European digital arts and humanities.
DARIAH-IE is represented in each of DARIAH’s Virtual Competency Centres, and co-chairs (VCC2): Research and Education (along with Denmark). More information about VCC2’s activities can be found here.
- RTÉ Brainstorm Article about Editing Wikipedia as a Form of Info-Environmentalism
- After #DouglassDay: A Frederick Douglass Day Display in the Boole Library
- Art+Feminism Editathon: How You Can Get Involved
- DARIAH is growing: Job Opportunities
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: CFP for "Embedding Digital Literacies in HEIs"